|Address:||1188 Pembina Highway|
|Architects:||Moody Moore and Partners|
This bank branch, since heavily remodelled, was constructed in a clean-lined International Style modernist vein, featuring a flat roof, orthogonal lines and a heavily glazed lobby space oriented to the north-west. Among its other contemporary design features was what was the first drive-in teller in Manitoba, and only the third in the country. The building was opened in August of 1957 with a ceremony attended by then Manitoba Premier D. L. Campbell.