|Address:||9 Princess Street,Brandon|
|Architects:||Green Blankstein Russell and Associates|
|Firms:||Green Blankstein Russell and Associates|
|Contractors:||E.C Higgens and Son|
The Salvation Army arrived in Brandon in 1887. They were located in several sites in the city. In the 1950s, the Salvation Army Citadel in Brandon was located at Princess Avenue and 11th Street.
In 1962, they hire the Green Blankstein Russell architectural firm from Winnipeg to design a new building. The result was a small but attractive red brick building ,sited prominently at the corner pf Princess Avenue and 1st Street
The official opening of the building at 9 Princess Avenue was on September 24th,1962.