|Address:||515 Portage Avenue|
|Use:||Offices and seminar rooms|
|Original Use:||Men's residence|
|Architects:||Green Blankstein Russell and Associates|
|Contractors:||Arlington Builders Ltd.|
|Tours:||Part of the QR Code Tour|
Graham Hall was constructed for use as the United College men’s residence. The modest four-storey building was built with a reinforced concrete frame, concrete floors, and concrete block walls faced with dark brown brick. With a capacity for 120 students, the residence was originally connected by tunnels to Sparling, Manitoba and Ashdown halls. The structure currently houses faculty offices and seminar rooms. The hall is named after William Creighton Graham, who served as United College Principal from 1938 until his retirement in 1954.