|Address:||1930 1st Street, Brandon|
|Contractors:||Weber Construction,Yorkton SK|
Crocus Plains opened as a regional high school in 1974, serving a wide area outside of Brandon. Courses offered included academic, vocational and technical. The school was equipped with speciality facilities and equipment for these courses.. When the school opened, it also included a nursery school.
A major renovation and addition, at a cost of $1.8 million, was undertaken in1985.It involved construction of a 20,000 square foot addition for the power mechanics and autobody shops, and renovations involving 6,200 square feet to expand the existing welding and building construction shops.