|Use:||Place of worship|
|Original Use:||Place of worship|
|Architects:||Northwood and Chivers|
All Saints Church, located at 521 Broadway, was constructed in 1926 and designed by Northwood and Chivers. The church was constructed as a replacement to its predecessor, which was constructed in 1883 and originally had been located slightly to the east of where the new church stands. The church had to be re-built when the city called for the extension of Osborne, which went through the existing church.
The new church was once again designed in the English Gothic style, but this time built of stone. Some of the treasures from the previous church were saved and re-installed in the new church, including stained glass windows, pews, and the altar rail. Noteworthy are the beautiful stained glass windows, which were designed and executed in England by a company founded by the famous William Morris.