|Address:||99 Turner Avenue|
|Use:||Place of worship|
|Architects:||Dwight Johnston (1959)|
Smith Carter and Associates (1965)
St. Bede’s Anglican had its organizational meeting in the Women’s Tribute Lodge in October 1955 and until the present church’s construction in 1959, they would occupy a part of a partition-less bungalow at the north-eastern corner of Turner Avenue and Mount Royal Road.
This 1959 building was designed by Dwight Johnston, and underwent an addition in 1965, designed by Winnipeg-based architectural firm, Smith Carter and Associates.