|Formerly:||Prendergast Elementary School|
|Address:||906 Cottonwood Road|
|Other Work:||Addition in 1963, as well as many other undocumented|
|Architects:||Green Blankstein Russell and Associates; the 1963 addition was by the same firm, then called GBR|
|Firms:||Green Blankstein Russell and Associates|
This was opened in 1958 as Prendergast Elementary School but was closed by the school division and reopened as a large daycare facility as well as a seniors centre, with public rentals of the former auditorium/gym; it is located at the crossroads of the two main streets in Windsor Park. As it is off the books for the school division only limited material was available for study.