|Address:||881 Autumnwood Drive|
|Constructed:||1959 - 1964|
|Architects:||Pratt Lindgren |
and Associates; Dwight Rupert Johnston
St. Bartholomew was established with the help of St. Philip's Parish in Norwood. The church's formation coincided with the development of the Windsor Park Residential Area in the late 1950s.
The first Sunday School classes were ran by the Anglican Sunday School of Windsor and Niakwa Park and were held in December 1957 in the homes of Sunday School teachers. The first service was held on April 13, 1958, in Frontenac School on the opposite side of Autumnwood Drive. The rectory was located at 871 Autumnwood. The priest in charge at this time was Reverend W. R. Greatrex. St. Bartholomew officially became a parish on August 24, 1959. Work began immediately on a parish hall. The cornerstone was laid November 11, 1959. Services continued to be held in Frontenac School while the hall was used for Sunday School and other church activities. Construction of the church began on October 15, 1963 and was completed in 1964. The building was consecrated on October 28, 1979.