|Formerly:||St. Clements School|
|Address:||829 Watt Street|
This small school opened in 1957 as St. Clements, a private school of Catholic affiliation for Grades one to four, that did not survive past the mid-1960s. The building now houses a day-care facility. With possibly only five or six classrooms, the school had little land and likely could not offer any extras to its elementary students.
It is of solid brick construction with a shed roof and retains all of its original windows; a later addition completed the gable roofline but the quality of the design and construction was poor and breaks with the more formal and better-constructed original.