|Address:||605 Main Street|
In 1925, fire damaged buildings between 599 and 609 Main Street. Jewellery store owner David Berman rebuilt on the site that same year, using contractor H. Sigurdson. He kept the building but moved his business to McDermot Avenue. Successive tenants included clothing, grocery, and sporting goods stores as well as a gospel fellowship. The building is made of solid brick on a concrete and stone foundation with concrete footings. The red-brick facade, with Tyndall stone trim, is lightened by large shop windows.