|Address:||530 McLeod Avenue|
|Other Work:||Four room addition in 1965|
|Architects:||Smith Carter Searle|
|Firms:||Smith Carter Searle|
|Contractors:||Mechanical; George Curry|
Structural Engineer; Henry Penner
With its back to the leafy woods and fairways of Rossmere Golf Course, tiny McLeod School opened in 1958 as an elementary school, closed in c.1990 and reopened as an adult continuing education centre with a nursery school as well.