|Formerly:||Hollenberg Clinic, The Doctors Building|
|Address:||394 - 398 Graham Avenue|
|Use:||Commercial and restaurant|
|Constructed:||1947 - 1948|
|Architects:||Francis Norlande Ruttan|
|Contractors:||Commonwealth Construction Co.|
394-398 Graham Avenue was constructed in 1947-48. The contractor hired was Commonwealth Construction Co., whose company architect, Francis Norlande Ruttan, designed the building. It was originally used as the Hollenberg Clinic. The Hollenberg family consisted of many doctors. Five of the Hollenberg sons opened their own practice at the location. Throughout the life of the clinic more than the five original Hollenbergs are listed as practicing physicians; these were likely other siblings or spouses of the Hollenberg family. The building was designed with double loaded corridors which led to exam rooms on the first and second floors. The basement held the labs, x-ray rooms, and dispensaries.
By 1969 all of the Hollenberg doctors had left the building. Medical physicians continued to operate out of the clinic, and the Hollenberg clinic was renamed The Doctor's Building.
By the 1980s the building began renting to non-medical tenants. Currently the building is rented to a restaurant, commercial, and an optician. The building's new name stems from the head office of the Pinnacle Company, which is located within the building.
|Materials:||Beige brick and matching stone|