Winnipeg Architecture Foundation

Places

Buildings

3318 Roblin Boulevard

Formerly:Bank of Montreal
Address:3318 Roblin Boulevard
Use:Restaurant
Original Use:Bank
Constructed:1956
Architects:Unknown

More Information

This building, with an International Style modernist design featuring extensive glazing and clean lines, was opened as a bank branch in early November of 1956. It was the first bank to be located in the Charleswood area.

Design Characteristics

Suburb:Charleswood
  •