|Address:||315 Oak Street|
|Contractors:||Central Canadian Structures Ltd.|
Robert H. Smith School opened in the fall of 1992. It replaced the historic 1920 school, which was located on the site of the present school field. In contrast to the restrained red brick of the earlier building, the style of the school is bold, in keeping with the tendencies of its architects IKOY. Beyond the vivid painted blue and yellow metal highlights, which echo much of IKOY's earlier work, this boldness takes the form of striped pink and white masonry cladding.