|Address:||2080 Ness Avenue|
|Architects:||A. Burton Stovel|
|Contractors:||Frank Lount and Sons Company|
The Silver Heights Community Club (1954) was constructed using funds raised by the residents of the Silver Heights subdivision. Frank Lount supplied the design of the building (attributed to Lount Company employee A. Burton Stovel) and the 600 by 110 foot building, on the south side of Ness on Mount Royal Road.