|Address:||1771 Pembina Highway|
|Use:||Place of worship|
|Architects:||Francis Reed (Simcoe, Ontario)|
Fort Rouge Mennonite Brethren Church was dedicated Sunday, December 8, 1963. Designed in a contemporary style by architect Francis Reed, the building was built in part by its congregants, with more than 5,000 man hours worked voluntarily by church members under the direction of a construction superintendent, in liaision with sub-trades. A building committee guided the entire construction program.