1959, Dickson family donated land for new church construction
1961, Temporary building moved to site
1975, Construction begins
January 19 1976, Dedication service
Stained glass by Leo Mol moved to church in 1982 from St Jude's Anglican Church
Wood frame construction
Tyndall stone facade
Concrete slab on grade
Neil Bingham, A Study of the Church Buildings in Manitoba of the Congregational, Methodist, Presbyterian and United Churches of Canada.(Manitoba Culture, heritage and Recreation, Historic Resources, 1987) 254.
Winnipeg: North Kildonan File, UCA. "North Kildonan United Church: Service of Dedication and Induction", January 18, 1976, 10-11.