|Address:||1567 William Avenue|
|Architects:||Green Blankstein Russell|
|Firms:||Green Blankstein Russell|
St Thomas's Parish was officially formed on 24 August 1910. Before that it was a mission established by Old St. George. In 1905 a group of Anglicans interested in holding services met in the home of Mr. and Mrs. Henry Powles. It was decided to rent a room in H.E. Penny's store on Logan Avenue. Reverend Canon T.J. Roy of St George took the service. On 22 November 1906, St Thomas was officially designated a mission. A church was also built that year at the present church's site, 1567 William Avenue.
A new church was built in 1923 and opened in November of that year and the 1906 church was converted into a parish hall. The new church was consecrated in 1942 on the 21st of December.
In 1957, the parish hall was extended and parish offices were constructed as well, based on a design by Green Blankstein Russell.