|Formerly:||St. Matthews Church|
Place of worship
|Original Use:||Place of worship|
|Other Work:||The original 1913 building was destroyed in a fire and was rebuilt in 1946-1947, using a similar design to the original.|
In 2015 a significant renovation to the original church was completed by ft3 Architects.
|Architects:||J. N. Semmens|
|Engineers:||Original steel by Dominion Bridge Company|
|Tours:||Part of the QR Code Tour|
St. Matthew's Anglican Church has been at the corner of Maryland Street and St. Matthew's Avenue since 1913.
The upper floors of St. Matthew’s Anglican Church have been transformed into 26 apartments.
The WestEnd Commons, on the main floor, consists of a 1,000 sq. foot atrium, including an indoor play structure salvaged from the previous airport terminal.