|Address:||744 rue Langevin|
|Other Work:||Additions in 1963, 1965; a gym added in 1981|
|Firms:||Libling Michener Diamond|
|Contractors:||Structural Engineer, G. Cumming for T. A. Crossier and Associates; mechanicals by Stanley Hayden for Crowther Mackay and Associates Ltd.|
This medium-size elementary school was the first French-only school built by the St. Boniface School Division; it opened in 1958 with six classrooms, which form the southern part of the present facade along Rue Langevin. Taché School won a Massey Medal Mention in 1958; each classroom was accessible from the outside and centrally located project areas eliminated the wasted space of corridors.
|Suburb:||North Saint Boniface|