|Address:||720 Alverstone Street|
|Other Work:||Major additions in 1955, 1958, 1964, 1976 and 1993|
|Architects:||Col. J. N. Semmens (1923); the divisional in-house architects designed the 1950s and 1960s sections with the exception of the large Wellington Wing by Semmens and Allison (1958)|
|Firms:||Semmens and Allison, Col. J. N. Semmens|
|Contractors:||Wallace and Aikins, Ltd. (1955); Arlington Brothers, Ltd. (1958)|
Because this large high school spans two long eras, it is possible to include Daniel McIntyre Collegiate in this report on the basis that the fifties additions are theoretically stand-alone in their impact to the overall design, however these sections have seen a great deal of alteration and have lost their integrity.