Winnipeg Architecture Foundation

Places

Buildings

St. Andrew’s Presbyterian Church

Address:709 St. Mary's Road
Use:Place of worship
Original Use:Place of worship
Constructed:1956 - 1967
Architects:Unknown

Significant Dates

  • 1956, Church founded (services held in basement hall)
  • 1967, Building completed

Design Characteristics

Suburb:Varennes
  •  

Sources

  • "Celebrates 55th United Anniversary". Winnipeg Tribune, October 25, 1970.
  • Neil Bingham, A Study of the Church Buildings in Manitoba of the Congregational, Methodist, Presbyterian and United Churches of Canada. (Manitoba Culture, Heritage and Recreation, Historic Resources, 1987).