|Address:||665 Beresford Avenue|
|Architects:||Winnipeg School Division, In-house|
|Contractors:||John Miller and Sons|
The construction of this school marked the end of a six-year moratorium in new elementary school construction within the old Winnipeg #1 School Division.
It is the third Lord Roberts School on this site, the first from 1910, the second concurrent in 1919, reflecting the age and development of its Fort Rouge neighbourhood; the second school was not demolished until this one was fully occupied in 1970.