|Address:||300 Carpathia Road|
|Other Work:||Six rooms added in 1955|
More modern construction afterwards
|Architects:||Winnipeg School Division, In-house|
|Contractors:||Peter Leitch Construction|
Carpathia Elementary School is located one block east of Kenaston Ave. near the former Kapyong Baracks; by agreement with the federal Department of Defence, children living in military housing on the base as well as in the nearby civilian community attended here.
|Suburb:||Sir John Franklin|