|Formerly:||Mall Medical Clinic|
|Address:||280 Memorial Boulevard|
|Original Use:||Medical Clinic|
|Other Work:||1949, Rear addition|
|Architects:||Green Blankstein Russell|
|Contractors:||Claydon Company Ltd.|
|Tours:||Part of the QR Code Tour|
The exterior of 280 Memorial Boulevard remains virtually unaltered since its opening in 1948, as the Mall Medical Clinic. Designed by local architectural firm Green Blankstein Russell, the building is prominently located at St. Mary and Memorial Boulevard, and now houses a studio for art classes offered by the Winnipeg Art Gallery.