|Address:||1600 Grant Avenue|
|Other Work:||Planned addition in 1957|
|Architects:||Winnipeg School Division, In-house|
|Contractors:||1955, Peter Leitch Construction Ltd.|
1957, Louis Ducharme
Formerly a community elementary school, Sir William Osler School remains with the division as the Adult English and as an Addition Language centre for new Canadians.
Opened in 1955, the school commemorates a renowned British physician and artist, Sir William Isler (1849-1919).
|Suburb:||South River Heights|