|Address:||12 Lennox Avenue|
|Architects:||Green Blankstein Russell|
Founded in 1955 as an adjunct to the parish by the same name, Christ the King elementary school serves a school community from nursery to Grade 8, including a before-and-after school program.
The school faces north onto a side street while the church to which it is attached faces St. Mary's Road, with a lower glassed link between the two buildings
The earlier section is a two-storey structure in the middle of the complex, with brick end walls and classrooms well-lit with large windows on the north and south walls; a more recent addition on the east side holds more classrooms and then marches beyond with a large gym with ashed roof.
Alterations to the complex have tied the surfaces and some of the fenestration more closely, but the north facade has retained more of its original elements.
|Suburb:||Saint George, St. Vital|